Friends, if you want to download the Master Math by Coding in Python course, then today you have brought the Master Math by Coding in Python course for all of you, you can download this course for free with the help of this post. You will get a download button under the post, you can download this course by clicking on that button.
Just the course, a computer, and a positive attitude!
No Python experience necessary – I take you through everything!
Jupyter IPython notebook – free to use! Either local installation or use online
You can learn a lot of math with a bit of coding!
Many people don’t know that Python is a really powerful tool for learning math. Sure, you can use Python as a simple calculator, but did you know that Python can help you learn more advanced topics in algebra, calculus, and matrix analysis? That’s exactly what you’ll learn in this course.
This course is a perfect supplement to your school/university math course, or for your post-school return to mathematics.
Let me guess what you are thinking:
- “But I don’t know Python!” That’s okay! This course is aimed at complete beginners; I take you through every step of the code. You don’t need to know anything about Python, although it’s useful if you already have some programming experience.
- “But I’m not good at math!” You will be amazed at how much better you can learn math by using Python as a tool to help with your courses or your independent study. And that’s exactly the point of this course: Python programming as a tool to learn mathematics. This course is designed to be the perfect addition to any other math course or textbook that you are going through.
What do you get in this course?
- Over 33 hours of instruction that includes Python coding, visualization, loops, variables, and functions.
- LOTS of practical exercises! Each video has at least one hands-on coding/math exercise (and you’ll get to watch me solve those exercises). And each section ends with “bug hunts” where you get to find and fix my math-coding errors!
- That warm, fuzzy feeling of confidence that you can combine the skills from this course to improve your understanding of mathematics.
- A big-picture overview of beginner and advanced mathematics, from solving for “x” to computing integrals to finding eigenvalues. If you are only just beginning your adventures in maths, then this course will show you what you have to look forward to!
This course is right for you if you are:
- In middle/high school, university, or are returning to math as an independent learner.
- A data professional who wants to brush up on math and Python skills.
- A complete beginner to Python.
- Already proficient with math “in theory” and want to learn how to translate math formulas and concepts into computer code.
- Bored and looking for a fun intellectual challenge.
With over 33 hours of teaching, plus student exercises, challenges and an active course Q&A forum (get a response to any question within 48 hours!), this course gives you everything you need to succeed in your maths course or independent adventures in learning math.
All the code that appears in the videos is also included for download. You can code along as you watch the videos, or download the code and use it directly.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Sympy
- Introduction to LaTeX (to print beautiful equations!)
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Graphing conic sections
- Linear algebra
- …and more!
Who this course is for:
- Maths students looking to use computers as a learning tool
- Developers keen to improve their math skills
- Independent learners returning to maths
- Programmers who want to use their coding skills to explore mathematics
Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Mike X Cohen
Last updated 10/2020
Size: 7.88 GB